The rules:Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some weird, some random, some that no one may even know about.Tag 7 people (if you can) at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs if they have one. If they do not have a blog, tagging them is a way to get them to get with it!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. I'm scared of the dark. As a child I used to sleep on my back staring up at my full wattage overhead light. To this day, if the power goes out in the middle of the night I jump up the minute it happens, completely petrified. I like complete darkness if Rob is home with me, but if he goes out or away on business...the night light comes on! [Neither of my girls has this issue]
2. I absolutely, positively MUST make my bed before getting in it each night. If a whole day has passed and it was left unmade, I will make it and then turn back the covers. If Rob goes to sleep before me and I can tell he didn't make it, I will fluff and arrange the covers around him while he sleeps until they are just so! [Kendyl is a chronic cover arranger too]
3. I hate cheese! My mom swears I ate it as a small child and then one day I turned it down and never looked back! I will eat it in moderation on pizza (we order light cheese), but absolutely refuse any other food that includes it. As a general rule, I dislike all cheese and most white foods (cream sauces, cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, etc.). [Thank goodness this odd trait was not passed down]
4. I'm a huge perfectonist neat freak. As a child if I messed up on problem number 29 out of 30 on math homework, I would crumple the paper up and throw it away b/c I could not handle the eraser mark. I've mellowed a touch (some might argue this), but I still like my house to always be in order and I feel out of control if surrounded by excess clutter (my desk at the office is a whole different story--but it is out of my control!). [Kendyl crumpled a messy paper last week in frustration and Rob and I just watched in disbelief, both girls have routines that they need followed exactly or they will point out that we are doing it incorrectly]
5. When I was in 4th grade I got bit by a groundhog at my brother's soccer game. I had to get the full series of rabies shots! In the groundhog's defense, I was trying to pet it...
6. I'm a nail biter:-( Try as I might I cannot break the habit. It's embarrassing and I wish I had a different nervous tic. [Kendyl bites fingers AND toes--yuck]
7. People used to think I looked like Winnie Cooper from the Wonder Years. I always thought it was funny and used to keep a pic of her from a teen magazine on my bulletin board in my room b/c I there was definitely a resemblance. I wish I could fnd a good adolescent picture of both of us to illustrate my point...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My tags:
I can't in good faith tag people to do this-I'm surprised I actually did it! If anyone reading along would like to respond, I'd be delighted to learn more about you. Also, if anyone needs help starting a blog just let me know! I will become an avid reader and true fan, I promise!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Tag, you're It!
Posted by Jen at 9:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment