Since Rob bought his new camera he has taken some GREAT shots! It's nice to no longer be the designated family photographer. These are some of my favs:
The girls together AND looking in the same direction (impressive catch for a novice)!
Loving Lauryl's eyes in this picture
The best brows and lashes
Not as good as his, but I tried
(Lauryl was trying to flash her 'I'm TWO')
These are just a few and probably not the ones Rob would pick if he was sharing his best work. I'm just thrilled that he wants to join me in my picture taking obsession. Now I REALLY need to stay on top of the organizing.
2 comments:
Absolutely beautiful! I can see why those are your favorite. Definitely ones to get enlarged and framed. I'd love to know what type of camera did Rob get?
Yes, those are awesome...and definitely enlarge quality! Good job, Rob! Maybe he'll finally understand our obsession with pictures.
Post a Comment