Two years ago today, we welcomed our beautiful daughter into the world. At a whopping 9lbs 10.8oz she was hardly a peanut!
Two years ago today we gave Kendyl the best present in the world- a sister! Watching them together is so much better than I ever imagined. They are so tuned into each other and on most days there is nothing Kendyl wouldn't do for her. Lauryl asks for Kendyl first thing each morning, needs a "sissy kiss" each night before I tuck her in, and could be confused with Kendyl's shadow at most times throughout the day.
In the last two years we've watched Lauryl change from a helpless baby into a determined independent toddler. We've watched her vocabulary explode, her physical skills develop, and her love for and recognition of those around her become so incredibly apparent. A greeting from Lauryl is like nothing else, the way her face lights up and she squeals your name and comes running. I'm going to miss having an uninhibited toddler around in another year or two. I'm going to eat up every minute of this cuteness.
Here's Lauryl's 2 year commemorative photo with the mommy required number block;-) I love the hat, but I don't fault those of you that may not. She fell in love with it in the store and the way she giggled and laughed and ran around with it on her little head had me sold in 2.2 seconds.
In closing, it's been an amazing two years! Happy Birthday, sweet baby girl! We love you!!!
2 comments:
Happy birthday, sweet girl!! :)
Jen,
What a cute outfit! Including the hat. They are both so beautiful!
Post a Comment