Saturday, November 29, 2008

Tis the Season

Yay! The holiday season is officially here. After a hard day of organizing and decorating, we are finally done. Had a small problem with our pre-lit tree not lighting, but otherwise things went pretty smoothly!

Here's our tree!

Here are the girls decorating their tree in the loft

Here's our fireplace that has been in hiding the last two years!

and now we have the GRAND FINALE...our blow up yard decoration


I admit that the blow up snowmen are frightening and that I did not choose them or support their inclusion in our holiday decor, however ,the girls have never smiled BIGGER or laughed more excitedly then when their daddy took them out to show them their surprise. He truly is a kid at heart and he LOVES to make his little girls happy. They've been staring at the snowmen out the window ALL night, so I'd say he has definitely succeeded!!!

I apologized to our new neighbors and blamed the kids;-)

3 comments:

M said...

The inside decorations look great - the outside.... well... did I mention that the inside decorations look great?

caroline said...

haha...I'm with Mindi...however, we do what we do to put smiles on the faces of our children, so if that's what does it, it's worth it!!

My, that thing is HUGE!

KJH said...

Your family tree is beautiful and I love the girls' mini tree. I had one growing up and I loved laying in the dark watching the lights. Haha, yes, the outdoor decor is...BIG, but so worth it to see the girls smile. Love it.