Monday, November 3, 2008

The time change

Have I mentioned I despise it??? The girls and I had a great schedule going. I got up at 7 and got ready and they were usually stirring by 7:30. It was perfect. Nothing worse then trying to get ready with two rugrats following your every move, right?

Well, today Ms. Kendyl was up and at 'em at 6:00 and Ms. Lauryl was ready to be removed from her bed by 6:30. Hopefully it won't take too long to get them back on track...tired, grumpy mommys aren't very fun.

I NEED coffee!

2 comments:

KJH said...

Oh my goodness, tell me about it! My kids were up by 5 AM Sunday morning and again this morning. Lily was ready for a nap, before she even headed off to school at 7 AM. Hopefully everyone will be back on schedule by tonight.

M said...

I LOVE the time change! Not only did I get an extra hour of sleep, but it was light on my drive to work. (ducking from the Mom's who want to punch me now...)