Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A visit with Santa

We first tried to visit Santa at Polaris last week, but after cooperating through a photo session at JCP I think expecting Santa to work out too was a bit of a reach. So, I decided to try again today at Easton but I could NOT convince myself to go to the effort of getting them in their dresses again and having things potentially go bad-holiday tees will have to do in this years pic!


Laurl was initially tentative, but ultimately did okay. These are the pics from my camera b/c I haven't had a chance to scan the actual one yet.


Kendyl loving alone time with Santa



Kendyl and Lauryl



All the Burns girls with the jolly guy


And lastly, because who doesn't love a good trip down memory lane


At least Lauryl wasn't terrified this year! By next year visiting santa isn't gonna be any fun;-)

5 comments:

M said...

Looking at last years picture still makes me laugh.

KJH said...

Aw, those are darling. I know what you mean about the effort of getting them all dressed up...again. Ugh, it's exhausting. The casual tees are so fun though and reflects how naturally cute they are!

Unknown said...

These are beautiful pictures!

Anonymous said...

That last piture makes me feel better....Ava was not happy to see Santa at ALL this past Sunday!! :)

caroline said...

What a great idea to get the three of you in there! I wouldn't have thought of that. Cute!

And yes, loving last years pic. That was totally worth the money...100%!!!