Sunday, December 7, 2008

Roller Skating Party

We were lucky enough to be invited to a roller skating party to celebrate our friend Kylie's 3rd birthday this weekend. There was a feeling of deja vu b/c only a few years ago we were there celebrating birthdays for Asa and Maddy...I remember this mainly b/c I recall pushing Kendyl around the rink in her stroller like Rob was pushing Lauryl this time.

This time Kendyl was actually able to get in on the action despite a rocky start with some tears of frustration

Kendyl, Rob, and Lauryl


Lisa, Kylie and Lauryl


Kacie, Kylie, and Kendyl

Kendyl mastering her technique


I wish I had more pictures to share, but my battery died:-( I also wish I had been able to get in on the action, but realize it's best not to take unneccesary risks! Regardless, it was a fun afternoon...we love hanging out with our friends and their families.

2 comments:

caroline said...

looks like fun! That's something I've yet to try with Madison...skates are on her list for Santa, perhaps we need to give it a try!

KJH said...

How fun! I love the big, bulky bright skates. So cute. Glad you guys had fun.