Karen was up to her usual fun self and started a fun 3D santa cake craft with Kendyl while I was at work. Kendyl was tuckered out and actually fell asleep during rest time which left the rest of the decorating to us after Karen left. Please keep in mind that I'm not crafty and I'm definitely not crafty in the kitchen of all places!
Here's what the finished product was supposed to look like
Here's what the finished product was supposed to look like
Please note that Karen had already done all of the red and white, all I added was the green. In the short time that I attempted to decorate it, the right arm fell off, the santa hat fell off and santa faceplanted on the counter.
We decided we liked santa best like this
He may not have been pretty but he sure was YUMMY!
2 comments:
Ok that was worth the wait!! I love your comment about Santa faceplanting into the counter....goes right along with the image of you rummaging through a trash can! Sorry the cake didn't turn out "exactly" like the picture (it was...um...close?), but I'm sure it still tasted good!
Haha, that's hilarious. But, my goodness, the frosting in the example picture was so detailed and perfect, it would be impossible to recreate. Good effort though!
Post a Comment