Kendyl and I were in the kitchen together while I was cooking dinner today. She was coloring a Valentine's picture for me to take into the office and asked if she should write 'Jen' or 'mommy' on it for me. I, of course, responded that I would prefer mommy. She then proceeded to tell me that she was getting too old to call me 'mommy' and that she was just gonna start calling me 'mom'. I expected that we would have this converstion in her tweens, not when she was 5!!!! This child is getting far too big, far too fast and she BETTER call me mommy tomorrow if she doesn't want to break my heart!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
they grow up waaaaaay too fast. Ground her next time she says that! Ha! Just kidding (although I'd be tempted!)
Post a Comment