Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Birthday, KB!!!

Five years ago today my life changed forever, I became a mom. Rob and I welcomed our beautiful 8lb 4oz little girl into the world at 4:08pm after approximately 18 hours of horrific labor.

She was the most beautiful baby I had ever seen and I knew every worry and fear I had endured my whole pregnancy had been worth it. I was thrilled to have my little girl in my arms.
Watching Rob look at her in awe was amazing. We were so proud of the little person we had created.
She stole our hearts from the start. Being first time parents we loved to watch her sleep. We marvelled at her crazy dark complexion and dark hair.
By her first birthday, Kendyl had changed so much. The time flew by way too fast.

As Kendyl's 2nd birthday approached we knew we were ready to expand our family. She was so much fun that we coldn't wait to have another!

Kendyl celebrated her 3rd birthday as a proud BIG sister. Her adjustment to having a sister was seamless, she was thrilled! She nursed her babies while I nursed Lauryl and was mommy's little helper.


The 4th year was celebrated with a royal gala fit for a princess and my little princess LOVED it!
As her 5th year begins, we are amazed at how kind, compassionate, and intelligent she is. She is a true blessing and we love her with all our heart. She will always be our little girl.

Happy 5th Birthday, Sweetheart!

3 comments:

caroline said...

Happy Birthday Kendyl!!! Hope it's the BEST 5th birthday ever!! :)

Btw, her newborn picture looks JUST like her...how funny is that!!

KJH said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kendyl! We miss you terribly, but hope you have a wonderful 5th birthday.

She does look JUST like her baby pics. Her eyes are so captivating, no wonder she stole your heart from the first moment.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kendyl! I hope you have the best day ever!!