No time for fancy writing. Here's a snapsot of what we've been up to in the last couple weeks. I'll try to write as soon as I have time to breathe. Kendyl's b-day party is Friday and then things should slow down, at least I hope they will.
Ms. Lauryl stylin in new jammies and slippers
Makenna, Kendyl and Lauryl...together at last!
Kamer and Burns kid long overdue reunion
Our lil' drummer girl (got this all set up herself while the rest of us were wii bowling!)
They are getting so BIG!
Our aspiring pro bowler (I mean, she is a Wii pro afterall!)
The cutest bowling video I've ever seen (even if you have to tilt your head and watch sideways...it's worth it--I promise!) She's squealing that she got a strike, I just love the bouncing run!
1 comments:
Yay! Way to go Lauryl. She's a better bowler than I am. So cute.
Post a Comment