Friday, January 16, 2009

High School Musical on Ice

Just when I thought we'd seen every birthday party option in Columbus, Jodi goes for Mom of the Year and throws a HSM on Ice Par-Tay that no 5 year old could resist! We started the night at the Thomas house where the kids had Happy Meals and sang Happy Birthday to the Birthday girl!


Then we were off to Nationwide Arena for the big show! We arrived to be told our tickets had been relocated..uh-oh! However, this was a blessing in diguise as we landed AMAZING seats at center ice!


Here are some of the girls waiting for the show to start


Mommy and her sweetheart--I love Mommy/Kendyl time

Here's a shot from our favorite song, "I Don't Dance"

The show was good and the girls were adorable with how into it they were. While it was a really late night (10:30), it was TOTALLY worth it. What a fun idea and a great way for Abby to celebrate turning 5!

1 comments:

KJH said...

Wow, that was a late night, but I bet she had so much fun and the lost sleep was worth it.