Sunday, April 26, 2009

Spring has Sprung...FINALLY

We have had a fantastic weekend. The mulching and planting is done, the kids have enjoyed massive quantities of sunshine, fresh air, and fun with the neighbors, and we've welcomed the warmer weather with open arms. I really couldn't ask for much more.


Lauryl enjoyed her first melty, messy red popsicle of the season (check out those flyaways!)

Kendyl in her favorite warm weather attire

The girls hangingout in the pool at the end of their new slip and slide! They had a great morning playing with the neighbors and sharing an impromptu cookout. Good times. I'm so glad we have kids the same age in our neighborhood. These are memories they will have forever.
We hope the sunshine is here to stay!

2 comments:

caroline said...

and hanging out at the pool is just around the corner!! :)

KJH said...

How cute! I'm so happy for you guys that it's been as warm up there, as it is down here. The slip-n-slide pool looks like so much fun.