Lauryl finally has enough hair for a ponytail. I think I prefer pigtails (puppy dog ears) cause then I can convince myself she's still a baby. I can't get over how much she's changed and how fast it seems to be happening.
I mean, seriously, who couldn't be head over heels for a little girl that would tuck her baby in for a nap like this?
Her older sis is pretty fantastic too, but we'll focus on her another day;-)
3 comments:
oh yes, she looks waaaay too old with the pony! Stick to the piggy's!
And I love how she tucked in baby...complete with mom and dads picture next to her....so cute!
Aww, how cute...if I could only see her a little better. Pictures by the window are always so tricky.
Can't believe how big she's getting! And that picture of her baby tucked in is just TOO CUTE!!
Post a Comment