Friday, October 23, 2009

Halleluajah Harvest

Kendyl had her Halloween party for school and I was lucky enough to be able to attend. She really has a great group of kids and an amazing set of teachers. It was fun to watch the parade and then to see the kids sing and dance in the gym. I FINALLY got to see the song that Kendyl adores from Chapel. It has arm movements to go with the words and it was quite funny:-) I'm glad I got to see it in person since I can't make it to chapel since I work on Wednesdays. It was a cute party and I'm glad I got a chance to get to know some of the kids and moms.

The whole class
Craft time
The pumpkin Kendyl carved on the Smart Board
A fun party for everyone!

1 comments:

KJH said...

So cute, I love her costume! Hope to see you girls soon.