Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Beautiful Day

After a LONG stretch of terrible weather, Mother Nature finally decided to cut us a break. The girls took advantage by spending the evening outside and I couldn't resist grabbing my camera and catching a few shots. The swing is one place where both girls are always happy to hang out, so it was the perfect opportunity.

Upside down fun

Sisterly love
Ms. Kendyl - My precious little girl is getting sooo big
Ms. Lauryl - I can't believe she's three
We were thankful for nice weather and time spent outside. I can never take too many pictures of these two, I feel like every moment is fleeting and they grow and change before my eyes daily and I want to capture it all. I hope someday that they will enjoy sitting down with Rob and I and looking back, I know I will.

2 comments:

caroline said...

I feel like we've gotten totally gipped (how do you spell that?) out of fall this year...glad we had at least a few days to enjoy!

KJH said...

LOVE these pics!!