Kendyl's second year of preschool came to an official close today. Two years, four awesome teachers, and a ton of great friends. The preschool experience has been wonderful for Kendyl. I really and truly think she is ready for kindergarten and am excited for her to be participating in a full day program. I can't wait to see the growth in her knowledge next year. She's close to reading on her own and I think within the first couple months that she will be off and running. Here are some pictures from the farewell picnic:
Her friends Maura & Abby
Kendyl and Clara
And Lil Miss Lauryl who spent almost as much time at the school as the kids in class!
It was a fun year and I'm excited that Lauryl will participate in tot time next year so we can still stay in contact with some of the teachers and moms that have shared in our last two years.
1 comments:
Good luck in the Big K next year Kendyl! You're going to have a blast!!!
I can't believe two years of preschool are behind these girls....
Post a Comment