Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Nine Whole Years!!!

Nine years ago we stood on an alter in front of all our family and friends and said 'I Do". It was the perfect day in every way. I look at how far we've come in 9 years and I can hardly believe it. We've bought a house, brought two wonderful kids into the world, had lots of jobs (well, lots for Rob- I've only had two!), and shared a million and one memories that will be with us for a lifetime.

Marriage is hard work, but it is is worth every single minute. My family means the world to me, and I'm sooo glad to have Robbie by my side sharing in the ride. I love you, sweatheart.

Happy 9 Year Anniversary!

Here's a look back...

Engagement pics




Our Wedding Day



Our Honeymoon Family of Three!

Family of Four!
I couldn't ask for anything more. I'm the wife and mommy I always wanted to be all thanks to you! Here's looking towards the future and everything it has in store for us and our family!

3 comments:

caroline said...

Oh, I love trips down memory lane! Somehow, some of your pictures remind me of Julie so much...I'll have to find some past Julie pictures to show you....

Happy Anniversary Jen and Rob!!

KJH said...

Happy 9 years! I hope you had a wonderful anniversary. Love seeing you with long hair, but your shorter do, definitely shows off your pretty face!

Trisaratops said...

Can't believe it's been 9 years!!!

Happy Anniversary to you! :)