Tuesday, May 26, 2009

She's a BIG girl!

The toddler bed transition is complete! After an initial false start, we left both beds set up in Lauryl's room and let her lead the way. We'd move the mattress back and forth at her command. After a few days of checking it out on her terms, she suddenly announced at nap one day that she would sleep in her big girl bed and since then we haven't looked back! She cracks us up b/c if she gets upset during the day she just goes up to her room, grabs a bink, and lays there until her mood improves and then comes back down. As far as temper tantrums go, that approach TOTALLY works for me!!!


She looks so big in this bed. Before I know it there won't be a baby in our house anymore...

1 comments:

caroline said...

I'm sorry to tell you she's not a baby anymore Jen...she's approaching 3 years old! Holy crap, where does the time fly??? It's okay, though, I'll let you think she's a baby for a bit longer ;)