Saturday, May 23, 2009

Kendyl & Madison

The Moore kiddos spent a fun day with us while their mommy went to one of her last clinical days of the year. The girls both love when they are with us and it's so nice for them to each have a similar age buddy to play with. It especially brings me joy to see Kendyl and Madison together. It's hard to believe that Madison has been in Kendyl's life since she was only 6 weeks old. I hope we can keep them in each other's lives for years and years to come despite different schools and crazy schedules. It would be great to grow up with a friend that you've known from the very beginning!


1 comments:

caroline said...

I love pictures of them together...they really are best little buds and don't see each other nearly as often as they should!!! I'm dreading the start of kindergarten b/c it's gonna strictly be weekends from then on out! :(