The girls were both on spring break this week, so I took time off to play too. My goal was to keep them busy and make sure they had fun.
We started the week at Coco Key. The girls love the novelty of spending the night at a hotel and the indoor water park is a fun winter activity for a change of pace. I have no pics from in the water park, but here's one of their smiles on the bed at the hotel.
So, hotel trip was Sunday to Monday. On Tuesday morning we headed off to the movie theatre to see Ringo and then to meet some of my old gymnastics buddies and their kiddos at Red Robin.
Posing after throwing pennies in the fountain
Sitting with their new buddy Samantha (My friend Courtney's daughter)
My friend Danielle's cuties- the older one looks JUST like she did when we were gymnasts together. Seriously, spitting image!
I'm hoping the girls will email me a group shot, so I can share their smiling faces too. It was awesome to catch up with all of them!!!
Wednesday we headed to the bounce house place with the Moore's. I have no pics b/c I got to cuddle with one of Caroline's twins and got lost in her magical sleepiness in my arms. We had fun, trust me. We even braved Steak N' Shake with two moms and 6 kids and made it out to tell about it. Actually, it went surprisingly well:-)
Thursday we headed off to Franklin Park Conservatory to visit the Butterfly exhibit. Kendyl acted like a true photographer and snapped picture after picture of the beautiful flowers and butterflies.
We ran into our new friend again and her beautiful mommy
The girlies posed for a crazy pic after smiling pretty all day
After the butterflies we headed to a paint your own pottery place and created these precious plates. The colors will be bolder after the plates are glazed and fired in the kiln.
Friday was uneventful. I worked in the morning and Rob had the girls and our neighbor, Lauren. I took Lauren and Lauryl to gymnastics and Chic-fil-A while Rob took Kendyl on a lunch date and shopping. We ended the day hanging out with neighbors until the wee hours of the morning.
The week with the kiddo was busy, but fun. I hope they think so too!
0 comments:
Post a Comment