Sunday, July 11, 2010

Pool Time!

I adore summer. There is nothing better than a day spent hanging out at the pool with my kiddos. Even better than a day at the pool with my kiddos alone, is a day with daddy:-) I have to face it, dads are WAY more fun at the pool then moms (especially moms that are afraid to hoist kids on her shoulders and throw them in the air for fear of negatively impacting the results of her previous back surgery). So, daddy-included pool days are an extra-special favorite of mine.


See the serious air this kid is getting courtesy of dad?
Ms. Kendyl requires a little less throwing because she likes her thrills from the waterslide!

Ignore the fact that her eyes are shut and focus on the slides in this one 
(notice more throwing of LB in the background):

I also love pics of my girlies with wet hair and sun-drenched smiling faces:


Lastly, I love having someone with us so I can actually be in a few pics with the kids instead of behind the lens.  I'd like to have proof that I actually was at the pool with them when we look at pictures when they're older and they forget how much we always did together!


I hope everyone is enjoying summer as much as we are!

0 comments: