Saturday, July 10, 2010

Moore Fun!

Recently I watched my friend, Caroline's, kids so she could catch some Zzzzzzzz's after working the night shift.  I decided that it was way too nice to stay cooped up inside, so I packed up the cooler and the 4 kids and we headed to the pool at my mom's athletic club for some fun in the sun.  It was a fabulous afternoon and I think the kids had a TON of fun (I know my mom had a blast!).

The girls didn't waste any time getting in
Nathan and Lauryl enjoyed chilling in their floaties
The whole gang took a break to recuperate and eat some lunch
 But, it was short lived and they were back in the water in no time!!

Lauryl worked on her back float
Nathan stayed well hydrated and we made MANY trips to the potty;-)
Madison enjoyed hanging out with a noodle
which, of course, means Kendyl did too!

We haven't spent much time together this summer so far, so this was a great time for all and they really enjoyed being together and playing.  It was especially nice that the pool was basically deserted and they didn't have any other friends vying for their attention.

The whole sun-drenched gang

1 comments:

caroline said...

Cute! They do look like they had a blast. And see? You could TOTALLY handle 4 kids ;) ....