After taking a year off, Kendyl decided she wanted to do a dance class again this year. Her class of choice was hip hop--better to learn that she lacks the funky gene while she's young;-) I loved her teacher and was glad that we had something on the schedule for the school year that included her BFF, Madison. Before I knew it the recital was upon us. It was a fun-filled weekend and she thoroughly enjoyed getting into her outfit and having the whole recital experience.
Kendyl & Madison at the rehearsal
The whole family with our dancer
Ms. Hip Hop herself striking a pose
Uncle Joe & Kendyl
The moms and daughters
Proud grandma with KB
It was the perfect end to a great year. I'm proud of Kendyl for being willing to get up on stage and perform for a packed house. That takes alot of confidence and she pulled it off with no encouragement necessary.
0 comments:
Post a Comment