Our playgroup organizer (amazing Tressi) had the great idea of holding this week's gathering at an indoor soccer facility called Locker Soccer. The place opens it doors for two hours every Monday so that kids can run around and work on their soccer skills and burn some energy. Our kids rotated between playing soccer, doing gymnastics, playing Duck Duck Goose, and getting their mommies to chase and tickle them!
Kendyl, Dominic, and Nina taking a break for a quick photo op
Lauryl practicing her sitting on the soccer ball skillSome of the gang taking a time out
Playing duck duck goose w/ some new friends
Watching from the sidelines
Exhausted after a fun playgroup!
We can't wait to go back!!!!
1 comments:
Oooh, good exercise. I bet they napped well. I would love an indoor place like that down here or something like the Recreation Outlet. I miss that place.
Post a Comment