Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Feeding Geese

What better way to enjoy the warmer weather than feeding the geese! We took our friend Mindi with us for our maiden geese feeding outing. I don't think Mindi realized when she signed up that I would perch her and the kids on a picnic table surrounded by hissing geese!



After we ran out of bread and the geese thinned out, we decided to go play on the playground and swings.



It was the perfect way to spend our evening and we were glad to have Mindi along to join in on the fun!

3 comments:

M said...

Prior to this outing I had no idea how much I hate geese - - I really hate geese. Thank God Lauryl and Kendyl were there to protect me!

KJH said...

Oh my goodness, I can't stand geese either! They can get really nasty and make such a mess everywhere. Where are those cute little mallard ducks when you need 'em?

Trisaratops said...

They are just too cute!

The girls. Not the geese. ;)

LOVE this warmer weather! Spring is almost here!