I decided I didn't have enough stress in my life, so why not schedule a family picture for the same time that Kendyl was going to get her 5 year pictures done. The day actually went amazingly well and I'm pretty pleased with how things turned out. I'm not head over heels in love with any of the pictures, but am happy to have some and put this behind us! Hopefully we can hire a photographer to do some outside shots sometime this summer or early fall. Something more creative that shows the personalities of our family. Anyways, here are some of my favs from today's session:
Kendyl's 5 year--gotta have the number block!

and a close up shot
And, while we weren't there for Lauryl-here's a cute one!
Here's one of the girls together that I like

Last, but not least...The Family Photo for 2009

Whew, glad that this is behind us! Kendyl and Lauryl did great and we got some good shots. I can't ask for much more than that!

3 comments:
I think they turned out great! And at least you didn't get stuck with the stark white background for Kendyl's shots...you failed to mention that earlier!
And you know I have the photographer hook up for you! :)
Great pictures, Jen. The girls are getting so big. I can't believe Kendyl is 5.
Great pictures, Jen. The girls are getting so big.
Post a Comment