After some goading from my good friend, Caroline, I'm being sucked into the world of blogging. I'm still not convinced that I'm cut out for this and I guess only time will tell if I'll stick with it. I'm learning that a number of other friends also have blogs, but haven't shared them with me (*cough, *cough, Mindi!). That leads me to wonder if maybe there are secret blogging standards that would shy me away from this venture altogether-not gonna check since I'm just now trying to gain some momentum. I'm going to give this a go and see if enough noteworthy stuff happens to encourage me to come here and write about it. I'm guessing everyday stuff like temper tantrums, meltdowns, and going to the grocery store isn't the stuff that blogs are made of. Let's see if the Burns family life is interesting enough to populate a blog!
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment